03 July 2006

Dot is going to go spastic when she sees that i've changed our blog template without running it by the committee. Yes, i can see that things aren't aligned perfectly in our tool bar. And i can also see that the font is bigger than it should be in our Last Posts section. All that is going to have to wait though, as my html skills are pretty well non-existant... i have already wasted several hours in the innernet instead of writing my essay, and now i want to go and watch the teevee and eat a bowl of icecream. So the imperfections will have to wait!

6 comments:

Enny said...

I really like it!

Mars said...

Thanks, yo! Hope i don't get in trouble... :-/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

You can tell her it was me if you want

Jen said...

I like it also, it's nice and simple.

Imelda said...

You've got a winner here, Mars. It looks hot. Like you even know what you're doing!