- She lives in america
- In a beautiful house with ralph lauren paint on the walls
- She finished uni and did her degree in creative writing
- Is a lesbian, which i find kinda intriguing
- She's really creative and makes beautiful things
- And photographs them
- She's in love with someone who loves her
- She's been to SXSW twice (once as part of her job!)
- I love her naturally straight and blonde hair
Superficial? Without a doubt. But look at that hair!
I guess some people say similar about reading the blog of someone they know in real life... They're only looking at what's been put out there for a non-descript audience. Though in saying that, i would be pretty pissed if someone i knew started reading this blog, and didn't let me know.
Anyway, conveniently enough, she's just created another medium for me to follow her around the internet on... lo and behold, a blog. And to be honest, for someone who did a whole degree in creative writing, i thought it'd have been a whole lot more engaging, but i was left unimpressed. Now i'm kinda tempted to comment and see if she finds me out. She'd be dense if she couldn't work it out... basically from the information i've given away in this post alone, i could only be one of about five people. Less even, given i said our brothers were friends.
But i probably wont comment... cause let's face it, after she knows i've been stalking her for two years, i'm not confident she's going to want to know me and will therefore probably take all her shiz offline. Then where will i be?