13 June 2006

five hours and twenty-eight minutes!

when Mars was setting up this blog this afternoon i asked her how long she reckoned until Steph commented on it. she thought a few weeks. well, it took five hours and twenty-eight minutes! is that some kind of record?!!?!?
(i suppose the link helped...)

anyway, i'm Dot. long time commenter, first time blogger.
i always thought blogs were for people with narcissistic tendencies yet who were too introverted or ugly to be popular in society. actually, i still think that. only now i'm being a little more honest about my own ugly struggles with narcissism… and i hope this site will be a good forum to help me work through these issues.

listen at me! value my opinion! validate my desires to get breast implants!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Bahahaha! I'm the eyes and ears of teh internets! I can sniff a blog out at fifty paces....or sumthin'.

Blogging is like self felating or public masturbation. We're all narcisistic wankers, and whoever says otherwise is a narcisistic, wanky LIAR!!

:)

Mars said...

Steph - you are a blog-o-maniac like no other. I dunno how you do it... but your finger sure is on the blogger pulse, my friend!

AS said...

now we just wait for Jobe to arrive...