16 February 2008

Mars: On waving the New Zealand flag

I was out and about the other day, and let's be honest, i was being particularly obnoxious. More than usual.

Hard to imagine, i know.

Anyway... i was a tad drunkity and tearing around like a moron (specifics are sketchy) when someone yelled at me, calling me some sort of a name... it may have been an 'Australian dickhead' or the like (as i said, specifics sketchy...).

Now in this day of modern Australian 'pride' i couldn't have myself poorly representing our glorious country... so i called out to whom-ever that i was actually from New Zealand, and aren't they an ignorant fool for not being able to tell.

This is what i call 'waving the New Zealand flag'... think i'm gonna make an entry in urban dictionary, trademark this shit and try to make some money out of my own appalling behaviour.

9 comments:

Kris said...

Is that a euphemism for giving the bird?

kiki said...

your behaviour is disgusting and i am appalled to be of the same country as people like you

Mars said...

i know... i'm a pig.

jiminycricket said...

Massive high five for that one.
I had a friend do a similar thing on the tube once and have decided it's the greatest way one can serve Australia.

Anonymous said...

exactly, JC... the best thing i figure i can do for my country some times is to deny my true nationality.

Mars said...

oops... that was me, obvs.

jiminycricket said...

You're just so selfless Mars...

Mars said...

what can i say... they don't call me magnanimous mars for nothing. i'm just always giving.

Original Mel said...

I have never done that BUT I love it. Pure gold.