06 April 2007

On the recommendation of the internet, tonight i am going to see Ross Noble. SO IT'D BETTER BE FUCKING GOOD. I'm sure it'll be good... and i'm going with someone who has a completely infectious laugh, which is really funny enough in itself.

THEN TOMORROW, i, and 6999 other people are converging on Point Nepean for the festival. AND I'M PUMPED. it's gonna be fucking good... I'm staying in Sorrento, and the last time i was down there was on NYE which was awesome. Possibly the best NYE i've ever had, in fact. Even if it did end in romantic disater, but i've moved on from that...

ANYWAY, it's gonna be freezing down there, i'm sure of it. I'm bringing polar-fleece back.

SO, all in all, freakin' tops weekend heading my way.

YEAH!

8 comments:

Enny said...

What did you think of Mr Noble?

I saw him last year and he was HILARIOUS! I also saw him this year and he was ok... but I think I was tireder.

Anyway - review!

redcap said...

I saw him 10 days ago and he was faaarking hilarious. The interaction with stupid audience members got a bit tiresome, but apart from that he was great. Did you get the skit about the bum-faced orphan being attacked by a monkey? I laughed so hard in that one that I couldn't breathe. But then you only have to walk up to me and say, "Bum" and I start laughing. I'm kinda pathetic that way.

Mex said...

So how was it????? we're all dying to know...

i mean it WAS my recommendation after all.

kiki said...

i went to the pt nepean festival on sunday.

were you there then?
didn't see you...

Mars said...

noble was pretty good. and yes, i got the bum/face gag too.

and keef... yeah, i was dragging my sorry arse around... didn't see you either. IN FACT, thought you were DEAD seeing as i never hear from you anymore.

yeah.

kiki said...

fully dude
well, i've learnt my lesson from messaging you and i haven't been to work for a couple of weeks (well, i have, but i've been on a laptop which i don't have my email set up on)

BECAUSE I'M LAZY

Mex said...

did everyone get the bum/face gag??? thats so lame.

AS said...

romantic disater?

for a 'bestie' you don't tell me much.