27 October 2007

You can't stop me cause I'm drunk...

High school was a long time ago but it seems I still have some of the fifteen-year-old bitch within:


Dot said...

censorship: it's like living in nazi germany. do you realise how low you've sunk?

2:53 PM

Delete
Mars said...

ooh... HARSH!

...but fair.

3:09 PM

Dot said...

oh. hi there mars. i didn't know you came here too.

3:14 PM

Delete
Mars said...

some times i like to see what's on the menu, read the poor man's version of haiku and see posey photos of someone else.

just sometimes though...

3:16 PM

Dot said...

i like it too. i like the sense of non-self-awareness that comes out of this blog. it's refreshingly pretentious. i like it how she writes to make herself look good, with no sense of irony or cliche. wonderful!

3:19 PM

Delete
Mars said...

i especially like it when she tells us all the brand names she's bought... except i usually don't know if i should laugh or cry.

seriously though, the 'poetry' is my favourite. intitials, when can we expect some more haiku?

3:22 PM


Dot said...

i HOPE we get some more haiku. i never know whether to LAUGH or VOMIT when i read it.

3:24 PM

Delete

Mars said...

there was a lame blog
t'was all about censorship
it tried to stop us

3:26 PM


Dot said...

dude, are you truly free-style haiku-ing!!?!?
you're amazing. you're Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken cucletki Bronte beach bloody amazing!

3:29 PM

Delete

Mars said...

i prefer tater-tots in cheltenham, to be honest...

hey, initials... how about like, a haiku MC thing? you know what i mean... like they do in 8 mile. i can diss yo mamma, and you can tell me i've got a fat ass...

OR SOMETHING. how bout it?

dot and i will get you started...

3:32 PM


Dot said...

cest moi? (ie said 'cest mmmmwya!') i'm European fancy too.

okay.

there once was a girl
who liked cooking and herself
was a love-in fest

3:36 PM

Delete

Delete
Mars said...

there once was a girl
who didn't like dot and mars
can you tell us why?

3:38 PM



Dot said...

the problem with them
is that they do not worship
the myth of JB

3:41 PM

Delete
Mars said...

she's a shit driver
who smokes marlboro reds (hardcore)
who would worship her?

3:44 PM




God, I didn't know I had such meanness in me. Which is why it's good to blog. It's important to expose one's own weaknesses, the areas in which one might be slightly judgmental. Then one can 'know thyself', and rein the bitch within.

Goodnight!

16 comments:

Steph said...

Holy snapping duck shit! I pop in cos I see the light on and for a second there i thought you two were goin all highschool on ME! I like to write shakespearean style poetry, cos i'm so fucking good at it like. I do drop my brand names cos it makes me feel better about my puerile existence, and I'm also super self absorbed (If i were a menstrual pad I'd be a maxi)but then I thought, "hang on, I don't delete comments and i can't do the Haiku thing to save myself (I may have spelled that wrong too btw)" so it's not me. Hurrah!!!

That naff song just came to mind "you're sooo vain, I bet you think this blog posts about youuuuu"

Ok. As you were. I'll just get my coat.

Mars said...

heh... nah, we actually like you steph, cause you can give as good as you get.

uhh... just a bit of backgound on our sudden blog-rage... this chick has been calling us names all over the internet and she deletes every comment we put on her blog, usually within about 2 minutes of posting it. swears, she sits on Refresh alllllllll the live-long day.

which amuses us.

as has the face that that line of comments has been sitting on her blog UNCENSORED for over an hour now.

so whatever. we're being a bit nasty, but you can't stops us, etc.

Jacob said...

I've been reading this blog for months now, and I still don't get it.

Mars said...

err... that doesn't really surprise me, jacob. i was just thinking today how pretty much this whole blog deal is one massive in-joke between dot and i. actually, our who friendship is one big in joke that no-one ever gets.

patience grasshopper... when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

Jacob said...

...said the guy who sits at home on a Saturday night writing hateful comments on people's blogs.

Steph said...

Oi! I happen to be home this saturday night too. *cries* I'm such a loser!

I dislike anon comments. It's very cowardly. At least Dot and Mars don't hide behind an "anon" persona. Plus Miss/Mr Anon is being a tad hypocritical saying "It's easy to harrass people when you don't do it face to face" yet won't even own up to who they are.

And Mars, I'm glad you ain't hatin on my arse cos you two are FEISTY when you get goin.
I wouldn't even try and stop ya's!

Jacob said...

You and I may be on the computer reading blogs, but at least we aren't insulting people for being anonymous, whilst not even making up a pseudonym. (Apparently the irony was too much to fathom).

Off topic - What does holy snapping duck shit mean, Steph? I said it the other day and my friend was all 'wtf?'

Mars said...

that anonymous comment just made it all worth-while... it could only have been better if it were written in haiku.

you see, if i were JB, i'd have deleted that comment. but i'm not going to, cause i quite like it.

kiki said...

i know Dot and Mars.
i have to say, that anons comments are pretty off-the-mark.
95% of the harassing of JB is done at work. so that's different to doing it at home.
also, they're pretty rad people. who can easily and comfortably fit into any social setting.

which, i'm guessing, anon can't do. i assume anon's social skills are on par with his/her sentence structure = terrible.

mars, don't get a big head over the first nice thing i've ever said to you

Mars said...

i'm sure you'll put me back in my box soon enough, keeks...

Steph said...

I have no idea what holy snapping duck shit means. i can only fathom that it must be painful for the ducks when they're defecating.

Puss In Boots said...

I so love anon commenters who use the "ur juz jelus" and "get a life" lines. So original! I wonder if they realise how ironic it is to tell someone to get a life for being on the net when they're on the net themselves; or how ironic it is to tell someone they're just jealous for writing vitriol whilst writing vitriol themselves. Interesante!

And don't worry Steph, when they mentioned the brand name love, I thought they were talking about me too. But I only do that to piss off Jocelyn, and I don't write poems, so I figured I was safe! For now, at least.

kiki said...

where's my haiku?

Amanda said...

Bah ha ha, you girls are hilarious. I actually thought you were talking about Steph for a while there, and thought it was odd I'd never noticed any overt bitchiness between the three of you- then I realised Steph doesn't write Haiku, so it couldn't be her.

Remind me to stay on your good sides... hell hath no fury like a Dot and Mars scorned.

Original Mel said...

I love blog rage. Is there a support group for sufferers, or a Blog Rage Management class for those who get arrested blog raging?

Mars said...

i have just one last thing to say...

european vista? sure you can fist 'er!